Parker Crofts & Co is required to maintain a high level of professional development and knowledge of all its partners and staff. The three major initiatives with respect to maintaining and improving credentials are as follows:
- An undergraduate degree accredited by CPA Australia
- Completion of the CPA Program, a comprehensive postgraduate professional study program
- Completion of three years supervised or mentored experience in finance, accounting or business
- Undertake continuing professional development each year
- Show continued adherence to a strict code of conduct set by CPA Australia
CPA Australia – Rod, Darren, Jose are all CPA members and the Parker Crofts & Co is a CPA Practise.
Aust Tax Office – Parker Crofts & Co, Darren and Jose are registered tax agents
ASIC – Rod and Darren are registered SMSF Auditors
ASIC – Parker Crofts & Co are registered agents for ASIC
Merit Wealth – Darren Crofts ARN 245875 and Jose Dono ARN 127650 are Limited Authorised Representatives of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361.