Parker Crofts & Co is required to maintain a high level of professional development and knowledge of all its partners and staff. The three major initiatives with respect to maintaining and improving credentials are as follows:
- An undergraduate degree accredited by CPA Australia
- Completion of the CPA Program, a comprehensive postgraduate professional study program
- Completion of three years supervised or mentored experience in finance, accounting or business
- Undertake continuing professional development each year
- Show continued adherence to a strict code of conduct set by CPA Australia
CPA Australia – Rod, Darren, Jose are all CPA members and the Parker Crofts & Co is a CPA Practise.
Aust Tax Office – Parker Crofts & Co, Rod and Darren are registered tax agents
ASIC – Rod and Darren are registered SMSF Auditors
ASIC – Parker Crofts & Co are registered agents for ASIC
Merit Wealth – Rod Parker ARN 1245712, Darren Crofts ARN 245875 and Jose Dono ARN 127650 are Limited Authorised Representatives of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361.